Job: Full-time Pharmacy Technician or Pharmacy Assistant
Medlandia Compounding Pharmacy is an independent pharmacy, voted your favorite pharmacy in Maple Ridge & Pitt Meadows. Passionate about how patient lives can be impacted by medications, we ensure our clients are educated about the products they take. We often spend time with seniors and other clients discussing pharmaceutical and health related issues. The Medlandia team also has a strong working relationship with physicians and naturopaths, and we are seen as local experts on specialized compounding medications. We are looking for a motivated individual with a strong work ethic to join our hard-working and compassionate pharmacy team.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent position as Pharmacy Technician or Pharmacy Assistant as outlined below. The position will require availability from Monday to Saturday, 40 hours a week. The pharmacy is open Monday to Friday from 9am – 6:00pm and on Saturday from 9am - 1pm, excluding stat holidays.
Key responsibilities of a Pharmacy Technician or Assistant include:
Salary: competitive wages based on experience and performance
PocketPills - Pharmacy Assistant
Are You Looking to Take Your Career as a Pharmacy Assistant to the Next Level? Join PocketPills, Canada's fastest growing online pharmacy.
You will gain the unique experience of working at an online pharmacy that is dedicated to offering you growth and educational opportunities, as well as the ability to help patients using your great communication skills and knowledge about medication.
PocketPills is redefining the pharmacy experience for consumers and automates pharmacy operations in unprecedented ways. We pack medications by dose and time into “PocketPacks” and deliver them to your doorstep for free.
In this role, you will:• Verify prescription information is complete and accurate
• Collaborate with pharmacy team members to maintain customer satisfaction
• Assist the pharmacist in filling prescription items as per the College of Pharmacy regulations
• Collect, organize and evaluate patient information
• Communicate with patients via telephone, email, text messages, and live chat
• Process new prescriptions
• Take/send refill requests and respond to patient inquiries
• Send refills and transfer requests to doctors and pharmaciesJoin PocketPills, Canada's fastest growing online pharmacy.
How to Apply: If interested, please visit pocketpills.com/careers