Job Title: Registered Pharmacy Technician
Location: Vancouver, BC
Pharmacy: Macdonald’s Prescriptions Renal Pharmacy
Reports to: Pharmacy Manager
Positions: Full Time or part-time
Salary: Hourly range $26-$30 per hour, commensurate with experience
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package
As an integral member of the Pharmacy team, the Pharmacy Technician will strive to deliver quality patient care, excellent customer service and enhance patient safety.
- Proper and safe packaging of customer orders using pharmacy and shipping systems.
- Purchasing, shipping and receiving pharmaceuticals
- All aspects of dispensary operations
- Provide excellent and quick customer service, answering phones, dispensing and entering and processing prescriptions.
- Perform the final check of compounded products
- Pack and ship orders to customers
- Other duties as assigned
- Accreditation as a Registered Pharmacy Technician (RPhT) in good standing and adherence to the Standards of Practice with the College of Pharmacists of British Columbia
- Minimum one-year pharmacy experience preferred
- Must be computer savvy and able to work with various pharmacy software
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficient computer, data entry skills
- Able to complete work with minimum supervision
- Results oriented
- Hands on; inquisitive
- Strong planning ability
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Quality mindset
Our commitment to you:
- Providing a safe, secure and supportive environment
- Flexible work schedules that allow for a healthy and fulfilling work-life balance
- Providing the tools, training and resources necessary to achieve success
- Continuous improvement, innovation and investment in technology
Selected applicants will be contacted regarding the position. Submit resume with cover letter to apply.
If you are committed to providing outstanding care and are passionate about making a difference in the lives of your patients, we want to hear from you today!