Location: Burnaby, BC
We are hiring a Registered Pharmacy Technician, Compliance Pack (CPAK) Shared Services
Reporting directly to the Pharmacy Manager, CPAK, you will be responsible to ensure that the prepared CPAKs are accurate and prepared in a timely manner.
What You'll Do:
- Conduct product verification on all CPAKs prepared to ensure accuracy and completeness of all prescription orders prior to delivery
- Operate and maintain the Synmed® Automated Dispensing equipment used to generate and produce weekly compliance packs for SDM stores, as well as prepare and package medications
- Prepare CPAKs for delivery
What You'll Need:
- Experience with high volume filling environments an asset
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player and leadership skills
- Must be able to complete work with minimum supervision
At Shoppers Drug Mart, we have always remained true to our belief that the root of our success lies with our people. We pride ourselves on providing more ways to care about our patients, customers and community.
We offer unique work, and the benefits you would expect from a large corporation, all with a smaller company feel, as well as:
- A high energy and varied workplace that strives for and rewards excellence.
- Competitive pay structures, rewarding strong and consistent performance
- A highly customizable benefits plan, including a vacation purchase option
- Employee discounts on in-store purchases
- Opportunities for skill development and advancement in your work
- Learning and development through Loblaws Academy
Shoppers Drug Mart Inc. recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired. In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.