Carmi Remedy’s Rx
Position Type: Full Time
Carmi Remedy’sRx is looking for a full-time pharmacy assistant or technician to join our team. The assistant/technician will support the pharmacist with the daily operations in the pharmacy as well as ancillary front store maintenance. Preference will be given to candidates with professional compounding experience.
- Data entry, third party adjudication and prescription filling
- Compounding of creams, capsules, suspensions, troches, suppositories
- Compliance packaging and batch filling
- Inventory maintenance including minimums adjustment, stock rotation and expiry date monitoring
- OTC sales, inquiries and pharmacist referral
- Cashier responsibilities including sales, AR charges and reconciliation, till balance
- Front store flyer maintenance, stock rotation and expiry date monitoring
- Store cleaning Qualifications
- Recent and relevant pharmacy dispensary experience an asset
- Compounding experience an asset
- Kroll software experience an asset
- McKesson wholesaler ordering an asset
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient computer and data entry skills Availability
- Candidates must be available to work a flexible schedule starting 5 days per week with a minimum of 35 hours weekly.
Currently the pharmacy is open Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., closed weekends and holidays.