Pharmacy Assistant: Full-time
PHARMACY NAME & LOCATION: 360 Care Denman Pharmacy, Vancouver, BC
We are 360Care Denman Pharmacy, an independent locally owned pharmacy located in the Westend neighborhood. Established since 2012, we have been serving our community, and keep the customer at the center of everything we do.
Our pharmacy is located beside a busy walk-in clinic. We work closely with our local prescriber's and health care teams in providing personalized care to our community. In addition, we provide clinical services including medication reviews, immunizations, travel consultations and compression garment fitting.
We are looking for candidates with the following characteristics:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Detail orientated
- Work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to stand for up to 6-8 hours a day
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 50 pounds
- Experience with Pharmacare policies and third-party billing is an asset
- Greet and assist customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Enter and maintain prescription data using Kroll
- Pharmacy operation, such as dispensing, labeling and filling prescriptions
- Maintain patient privacy and confidentiality
- Inventory management of prescription and OTC products
- Answer incoming calls
- Maintain cleanliness of pharmacy
- Cash/POS handling
- Perform other duties as assigned to support pharmacists in day to day activities
- Follow the pharmacy policies and procedures
This full-time pharmacy assistant position offers competitive wages, excellent hours (no evenings, weekends, or holidays) and RRSP benefits.
We are looking for reliable, motivated individual to join our friendly and growing team.
Contact Name: Cathy
Contact Position: Pharmacy owner/manager
Phone Number: 604-683-6933