Lower Mainland Pharmacy Services
Pharmacy Technicians utilize their skills and expertise in drug preparation and distribution for the following services:
- Automated, unit-dose drug distribution
- Bulk unit-dose packaging
- Centralized drug purchasing
- Centralized inventory distribution
- Individual patient rell exchanges
- Standardized and centralized full CIVA services
- Product verication (Sterile and non-sterile products)
- Unit of Use Packaging
- Unit Dose Drug Distribution Systems
Pharmacy Technician Supervisor – responsibilities include supervising
Pharmacy Technicians, Pharmacy Assistants and other designated sta.
The Supervisor may also perform Pharmacy Technician duties as required.